luni, 30 iunie 2014

How to remove second sim icon of unrooted Motorola Moto G

Ho to remove the second sim icon of unrooted Motorola Moto G from the upper statusbar?


I  buyed a new Motorola Moto G Dualsim with 16GB internal memory, but I wanted a single sim device. So now I searched the internet for a way to remove the second sim icon from the upper status bar, because it's annoying to see there an icon with no signal.


I  found some methods, but most of them are for rooted devices. I didn't rooted my  Moto G yet, so I searched for a way to remove that icon without rooting my smartphone.



You can remove the second sim icon from the status bar by entering in Menu/Settings/More/ and check "Aeroplane mode" and then uncheck it. Sometimes it's not working for the first time, but I tried several times (10-20 times) and it worked for me. 


Maybe sometime I will root too my Moto G, but for now I want to enjoy and know better my clean KitKat  version of Android. 



By the way, I have the 4.4.2 version of Android, and it works very good, I'm pleased by my phone.
 
Did you find another method? Tell us in comments!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu